ABOUT THIS POSITION:
You play a crucial role in designing, implementing and managing cutting-edge cloud solutions for our software platform. Ensuring seamless integration with existing systems and applications is not a problem for you, and the international nature of the software adds an extra dimension to your duties.
- Design, implement, and manage cloud infrastructure and solutions for our software platform, following Infrastructure as Code principles.
- Play a crucial role in defining the cloud strategy, focusing on scalability, automation, and security in our cloud environment.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure the optimal and efficient operation of the cloud infrastructure, promptly addressing any performance, availability issues, and taking ownership of projects to deliver value to the market on schedule.
- Contribute to the international expansion of our solutions.
- Optimize a high-capacity, data-intensive environment.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud architecture, infrastructure, and networking, coupled with familiarity with DevOps practices, including Infrastructure As Code.
- Proven expertise in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) Cloud technology; experience with AWS is a plus.
- Capable of making strategic and tactical decisions, working collaboratively with other Architects as a team.
- Possesses a proactive ‚can do‘ mentality, while also demonstrating an understanding of when not to proceed as a Cloud Architect.
- Job with meaning: directly contribute to the digitalization of the hospitality industry
- FlexWork: work flexible hours remotely (up to 60% Germany-based)
- Development: at HD we don’t just want our business to soar but our employees as well. We offer a competitive learning opportunities for each employee
- Diversity: be part of an international company with members of over 29 different cultures
- Agile work: feel free to contribute all of your ideas
- Flat hierarchies: we are all on a first-name basis
- Feedback: give and receive Feedback is a gift, and we love gifts. It moves us forward and is very much appreciated
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as 30 days vacation per year and an unlimited contract
Hospitality Digital (HD) was established in 2015 as a wholly owned subsidiary of METRO AG to develop digital solutions that contribute to the success of HoReCa (hotels, restaurants, and caterers). Under the DISH brand, HD provides competitive solutions for some of the most pressing challenges of the industry. More than 250.000 restaurateurs across 16 countries already use digital solutions of Hospitality Digital to improve their business performance.