Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, including processes relevant for Human Resources area. We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
As a working student – Human Resources IT (f/m/d) you will have the opportunity to experience an innovative company which constantly work on digitalization and innovation. You will be actively included in our internal processes and gain insights into development, testing and documentation of new applications. Our team HR IT implements, maintains and develops HR systems such as SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, SAP ERP HCM, S/4 HANA, various Fiori applications and provides 3rd level support to users.
- You will have responsibility for your own “daily business” topics (eg. dispatching tickets and making sure new developments are tested by business).
- You will support an IT team during technical testing.
- You will gain interesting insights in cloud software in the Human Resources area (eg. SuccessFactors, Fiori).
- You will prepare, update and translate internal documentation.
- Furthermore, you will support the team with various tasks (analysing data to support project decisions, preparing of presentations etc.).
- In addition, you will collaborate with colleagues from locations all around the world when fulfilling your tasks.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semester. Study focus in the field of informatics is preferred.
- You are reliable and work independently in an organised manner; however, you also feel comfortable working in a team and have good communication skills. You are eager to learn and can quickly put new knowledge into praxis.
- Ideally, you have already gained first working experience (e.g. internships).
- You are interested in information technology and have a sense for technical topics.
- You have good knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and preferably in German.